Marriott Vacation Club Timeshare
Since its establishment in 1984, Marriott Vacation Club has led the vacation ownership industry with its high-level quality of service and top-notch accommodations. There are currently 53 luxury Marriott timeshare resorts located throughout the United States and around the world. Marriott timeshares include lodgings for every type of traveler, from the couple looking for a romantic getaway to the family looking for an adventurous escape.
Do you currently own a Marriott timeshare? Find out how to sell your timeshare on the resale market with the help of TimesharePartners.com’s licensed experts if you’re not longer using your ownership.
Benefits of Owning a Marriott Timeshare
Marriott timeshares are located in some of the most popular vacation destinations, including Orlando, Hawaii, Myrtle Beach, and Aruba. Plus, Marriott Vacation Club villas are available in a variety of layouts and accommodation styles ranging from sophisticated studios to spacious three-bedroom villas to tasteful townhomes. While the many Marriott resorts are situated near major attractions and sights, you won’t necessarily have to leave the resort to find something to do. On-site amenities typically include pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, spa services, and dining options. Buying a Marriott Vacation Club timeshare will guarantee you and your family an unforgettable vacation every year.
Top Marriott Timeshare Resorts
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina, HI
- Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Marriott’s Grande Vista – Orlando, FL
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas – Newport Coast, CA
- Marriott’s St. Kitt’s Beach Club – Frigate Bay, St. Kitts and Nevis
- Marriott’s SurfWatch – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Marriott’s Kauai Beach Club – Lihue, HI
- Marriott’s Mountain Valley Lodge – Breckenridge, CO
- Marriott’s Custom House – Boston, MA
- Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands