Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Wyndham Vacation Ownership has become the world’s largest developer and marketer of flexible, points-based timeshare products. Today, the company boasts over 185 luxurious vacation ownership properties throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and the South Pacific. Thanks to its size and predominantly points-based memberships, Wyndham timeshare owners enjoy a higher degree of flexibility than that of any other developer. Wyndham owns several major brands in the industry, including Club Wyndham, Shell Vacations Club, and Worldmark by Wyndham. Find out how to buy a Wyndham timeshare now!
Benefits of Owning a Wyndham Timeshare
Wyndham timeshares offer many benefits to travelers, the largest being flexibility. With the points-based program, you’ll have the ability to vacation wherever you want, and when you want. Each Wyndham resort provides owners and guests with elegant accommodations with features like multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, kitchens or kitchenettes, and washers and dryers. Full-service spas, on-site restaurants, and swimming pools are just a few of the typical amenities. Most Wyndham resorts are RCI affiliates, so RCI members will enjoy thousands more exchange options.
Top Wyndham Resorts
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort – Orlando, FL
- Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk – Honolulu, HI
- Wyndham Grand Desert – Las Vegas, NV
- Wyndham Skyline Tower – Atlantic City, NJ
- Wyndham Ocean Walk – Daytona Beach, FL
- Wyndham Ocean Boulevard – North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Wyndham Palm-Aire – Pompano Beach, FL
- Wyndham Avenue Plaza – New Orleans, LA
- Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa – Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Wyndham Bluebeard’s Beach Club – St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands